Members can take advantage of Maitland & Beyond Family History’s extensive and growing research material on any of its opening days.
Visitors are most welcome for a small day-research fee.
Reciprocal visits from other Family History Groups are also welcome.
MBFH provides a Commissioned Research Service is available as follows:
- Payment of an intial fee of $10. After payment of an initial fee of $10, our Research Team will assess the research request and provide a quote for the cost of the service. The $10 fee is deductible from the final cost if the quote is accepted. The total cost is likely to be in the range of $50 – $100 but subject to variation depending on the complexity of the request. Where possible, we will deliver results by email or Dropbox to reduce costs. Replies by post will attract an additional charge.
- Be specific about what you are looking for.
- Give as much information as you know.
- Attach or send any records you may have that will identify the person(s) you want information about.
- In Person: Old Maitland Police Barracks, 17 Lindesay Street, East Maitland, NSW
- By Email: email@example.com
- Payment by Bank Transfer to
Account Name: Maitland & District Genealogical Society Inc
BSB: 721 000
Account Number: 100032654
Reference: Your Name
- By Mail: Please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope if you would like a reply posted:Maitland & District Genealogical Society Inc
PO Box 247
MAITLAND NSW 2320
- Cheques to be made payable to Maitland & District Genealogy Society Inc
Time taken to complete research will depend on each request and could take up to 8 weeks.
MBFH can also be contacted by phone on 02 4905 1878 each Wednesday and Saturday during operating times. Alternatively, if the phone is unattended, the option to leave a message is available.
Disclaimer: While every care has been taken in its preparation, Maitland & Beyond Family History Incorporated is not responsible for, and makes no representation or warranty in respect of the information, documents and materials provided (including the accuracy, adequacy, suitability or completeness of that information, documentation and materials).